Way to Make Your Hair Extensions Soft
Hair extensions are often treated with chemical compounds to make them more powerful and long lasting. As a result, they may be dry and difficult to the touch, not soft or silky. Nevertheless, you can make these softer, shinier – the sort of hair you can run the fingers through – by making use of both do-it-yourself and store-bought locks conditioners. It is possible to apply these remedies both before and after the hair extensions happen to be placed in hair; the fitness treatments works in both cases.
- a. Soak hair extensions within warm water for about 30 minutes for an hour. The warm water may soften the particular strands, which makes them easier to design.
- b. Make a hot oil treatment using extra olive oil and avocado oil. Mix a few teaspoons with the oils, and then place in any glass jar or mug. Place the pot in a warm water bath to be able to heat the actual oils. Wet the hair extensions and massage a hot oil treatment into them. Depart the treatment in the extensions for approximately 30 minutes after that rinse them out with hot water.
- c. Work with a deep conditioning treatment to soften the hair extensions. Apply the particular conditioner to slightly dampened extensions; let it rest in for about 10 minutes next rinse off.
- d. Make a strong conditioning mask with grape and yogurt, and put it to use to the extensions. Mash up a ripe grape and blend it in with 2 tbsp. low fat yogurt, blending well. Apply the particular mask all over the hair extensions; let it sit in for regarding 15 minutes. Take away the mask and dump out into a garbage receptacle after that rinse out the particular extensions together with shampoo.
- e. Apply a blend of honey and olive oil to soften the hair extensions. You will need about 2 tbsp. of honey and olive oil. Mix all of them together in the plastic bowl then apply to your hair extensions. Massage this to actually make the extensions soft, after that rinse all of them with to warm water.
Keep in mind that you can actually use any kind of these treatments at least once a week to make your hair extensions as soft as possible.